Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

sansan or realm (to her online buddies)


I’ve always thought that I can stay anonymous online – at least by name. I’ve been blogging since 2004 but I only share my blog with my family and close friends. As I get to meet new people though, I came to realize that there are things that I can only sincerely share with my online buddies if they at least know what to call me aside from my usual handle name. After jumping from one blog hosting site to another and then from one domain to another, I finally settled down when I found the domain name that I think fits me perfectly.

Realm of a Dreamer - Although most of my friends call me by my nick, Sansan, most of my online buddies call me realm (from realmofadreamer). Why Dreamer? I’m idealist and the type of person who prefers to stay in her fantasy world not caring if that world is impossible to happen in reality. Realm of a Dreamer is my home in cyber world. Although I don’t share every detail of my life, at least I share those experiences worth sharing hoping that people will be inspired by my story, will learn from my mistakes and will share their experiences with me.

Aside from my personal blog, I also have several blogs where I discuss specific niche (though not always updated). These blogs are part of my “experiment” in SEO-ing. *lol*

Learn and Make Money Online – this is where I put my experiences when it comes to making money online.

The Peregrinator – I think of myself as a peregrinator/wanderer and hoping find beautiful places around the world (yep! One of my goals is to be able to travel around the world!)

Events, Contests and Freebies - I always encounter new friends who are nice enough to share sites giving out freebies, or friends who host events or contests online or offline and hoping that I’ll be able to help them by posting about their events online.

Fashion and Beauty Craze – there are times when I also go crazy about a dress, bag or shoes.


After everything I’ve written down, there’s only one more important thing to do so please bear with me. I’d like to thank rjsmama for inviting me to be a blog party host.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the links (at least 3) and leave your comments. Don't forget to leave your comment here also to let other attendees know that you're present. Visit other attendees and leave your mark on their blog, next time they will surely visit you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment