Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

mhel, the techie entrepreneur

Hello everyone! I'm Mhel a.k.a. blankPixels of Just Another Pixel.

I'm currently hosting my first ever blog contest over on my blog - Make a Wish. Check out the prizes and mechanics on the contest page.

 
As of now, I am maintaining 3 blogs:




>

Just Another Pixel - My personal blog where I write about my experiences and things that interest me. I also share tutorials/guides here like how to setup scrolling blogroll on Blogger, how setup scrolling comments on Blogger, and how to setup domains in Moniker.

Pinay Online Money Maker - My blog about how I make money online. I write articles and guides on my favorite online money-making programs/websites. This blog is dedicated to newbies as I make sure the guides are as detailed as possible. I also post my income/payment proofs here.

Certified Foodies - This is still a new blog. I share this food blog with my life partner Mai and my brother Kenneth. It's all about our love for food.

I've been blogging since 2004, but most of my posts were exclusive. I started Just Another Pixel in 2008. I don't know a lot of bloggers yet intimately, but that's one of my New Year's resolution this 2010 - to meet and get to know more bloggers, especially those that I follow silently.

Enough about my blogging. Let me share some things about ME. I've been with my life partner Mai (yes, a girl, too) for over 4 years now. She's a Cebuana and I'm a pure Manilenya. We are both technically experienced and knowledgeable about computers so we decided to stop working in call centers (my last job was a Team Leader in Cebu) and manage our own business - an internet cafe. We spend most of our days in front of our computers because of our business. However, we make sure we find time for ourselves to go on a "date" monthly.

I am a dog lover, along with the rest of my family and my partner Mai. We've got 4 dogs at home - Choco, Negra (formerly known as Minzy), Levi and Stacie.

I'm a big fan of hit series NCIS, Glee, House, Fringe and Grey's Anatomy. I also love reality TV shows Survivor, American Idol, America's Next Top Model, and Project Runway.

Lastly, I'm proud to say that it's over a year since my last stick of cigarette. Yes, I've quit smoking and I'm now in my quest to losing the weight and everything's going according to plan.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my post. Join my blog contest, aight?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow the links (at least 3) and leave your comments. Don't forget to leave your comment here also to let other attendees know that you're present. Visit other attendees and leave your mark on their blog, next time they will surely visit you too.

5 comments:

E. said...

Hi, nice post. I like watching Project Runway too. And America's Next Top Model. Have you seen the new show "The Fashion Show" in ETC?

peppermayo said...

Hi, Mel! glad to know you! ;p

Mhel said...

Not yet. Hmm... we're running out of TV series to watch so we'll give that a try! :)

Mhel said...

hi, peppermayo! nice to meet you, too! :)

Clarissa said...

Greetings from Japan!Nice to meet you here!^_^

Post a Comment