Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

get to know rj's mama

Hey everyone! Before I blab about myself, let me thank you all for joining here at Blog Party Host. It has been an exhausting and sleepless 2 weeks of inviting bloggers to join. I encourage you also to invite at least two of your blogger friends. Do ask them personally, leave an invite on their blog, they most very likely will accept your invitation.

Why do I go by the name, RJ's Mama? First of all, my son's name is RJ and second, I don't want to divulge my real name. Although some mommy bloggers are my Facebook friends already. There goes my anonymity!

Why do I want to be an anonymous blogger? I want to interest visitors with my blog posts rather that with my name. They'll just google it and voila! they know more about me that I do! Not that something interesting will come out when you google my name. Mr G doesn't even have my name on his database.

I graduated decades ago from University of the Philippines with an Applied Math degree, Major in Actuarial Science. No, I am not a nerd. And no, I don't like Math now as much as I loved it when I was in 2nd grade. But I do tutor Math

I don't want to think of the day when I have wrinkles and white hair. Uhmm, as soon as I see a white strand on my curly hair, I remove it right away. So technically I don't have white hair.

I am a Bicolana slash Ilocana. I love coffee more than tea. My son and I loves collecting (and yes, reading) books.

And I am sorry, I am not a Noynoy fan yet and maybe will never be.

Follow at least 3 links and leave your comments. Don't forget to leave your comment here also to let other attendees know that you're present. Visit other attendees also and leave your mark on their blog, next time they will surely visit you too.

Don't forget to come back here and attend Mommy Niko's party on Monday, April 26. Mark your calendars now.

9 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

I agree with your last sentence. I am not a Noynoy fan too. LMAO!!

Thanks for posting about yourself! Hope to know you more! Hehehe.... First name?

Golden said...

Oh my! We have a lot of things in common. I also graduated from UP (BS in Biology, LOL. Another nerdy course). And I'm also half Ilocana and half Bicolana. :)

Lots of love,

imelda said...

nice to meet u girl

Clarissa said...

Magkakasundo tayo sa kape--I'm a coffe lover,too!^_^Nice to know something about you dear!

Have a nice day!

The Joyful Crafter said...

by the way... got your badge too! :)

redamethyst said...

wow! I tried actuarial science too. sayang, nachallenge talaga ako sa course na yan, kaya lang di kinaya ng finances ang tuition.

moonstar said...

ha ha ha, really, i like that anonymity but i guess i have a little of that on my body. i know many moms know me better than i know them even though we have not seen each other.

Julianne said...

i loved Math too except nung nagappear na yung xyz. btw, thanks for visiting my blog.

Melai said...

Hello RJ's mama! :) Weird my bf's JR! haha So I'm JR's gf. haha

Post a Comment